Terms of Service & Payment
- If you do not agree with these Terms & Conditions or any changes that might be made then you must immediately stop using the site. Any changes made after you have placed an order will not affect that order unless we are required to make the change by law.
- In order to make purchases on the site you will be required to provide your personal details. You must provide your real name, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated. You will be required to provide payment details that are valid and you confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided. By making a purchase you authorize us to perform credit checks and personal information checks to verify your identity and legal use of credit/debit card. Furthermore, you agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti-fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability, and items in your shopping basket are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers.
- Prices shown on www.cesarcasier.com are in Euros (€).
- Payment can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro debit cards, and any other methods which may be clearly advertised on www.cesarcasier.com. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by Cesar Casier. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to Cesar Casier, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. All credit/debit card transactions on this site are secure online payment gateways that encrypt your card details in a secure host environment.